Thursday, October 8, 2009

when she's dressed in black again

alright.
so - last night a friend told me she's pretty proud of me - (note: she does not read this blog) - about how i am staying away from guys (true?) and i'm getting to know myself (true!) and how i'm taking things pretty seriously (true) and so on. i wonder how people would react if they knew i was a ...
relationship junkie.
that's what i am right?
i like sexytime and all - but i like the butterflies, the packing to go see him, touching hands - does it mean everything to him that i'm feeling, hidden picture messages in these blogs, all that stuff too. maybe more.
maybe.

speaking of getting under somebody. i have a new piece of eyecandy at therapy these days - and here i was dressing up for myself - getting really cute jeans and doing my eyes up for me and dude comes in and says he doesn't have a drug/alcohol problem but you should hear the hot mess he got himself in. but he's gonna be there awhile - so tonight i'm dressing the part a bit (no - not the slut part) and will share my experience, strength and hope (hope to slide my way underneath him).
my experience will speak for itself.
i'm jus' kiddin.
first i'm going to the mall - i got another coupon for a free pair of vs underpants - vs is not really my cup of tea... now if i got la perla, parrah or demaris coupon i'd be impressed.
if i got the black label la perla underpants i have my eye on - you best believe i'd be picture posting a bit more.




No comments:

Post a Comment