Friday, October 16, 2009

for money to burn with you

ah.
sorority row wasn't worth $.50.
seriously.
i got home and got that ca shit on my computer - and nick got it on and i can still (obviously) go on the internet. i didn't have too much shit on my computer - but gahlee - i still had enough.
he left back for rva (btw - i had some pretty dece sushi at yamazoto - or some shit and ate until i wanted to puke *but still felt light?!?!*) and i got a ride to fort hill with a friend.
i just got home and getting undressed and taking my new medicine (i figure it might help - after all it is getting exhausting doing everything seven times - especially since what happened with my mom) - so i have a doctor's appointment in three weeks - so i don't go off the deep end.

after i heard about my mom - (now i know know know this isn't real and i still have a 'sane side' - but my ocd brain likes to fight that sane side all the time) - but anyway - after my mom's news i thought - "if i just would've ritualized more maybe she wouldn't have gotten this" - and now it's like "if i start again maybe it will go away" - so i have been starting the ignition, or washing my hair, or driving to and from the house.... blah blah blah - i have found patterns by the way in everything....
okay now you* know too much.... i'm going to bed.



*you meaning everybody but jlp.

No comments:

Post a Comment