Wednesday, October 14, 2009

the rhythm of the street sure knocks you off your feet

so remember when i bid on that h&m purse but didn't win - well - i got a second chance offer. $13.13. not bad.
i think i'm gonna buy it.
nikki's birthday is next week - so she's the crafting victim this week. the fingerless mitts are such a hit - i think it's the whole wanting to stay warm - but text! - at the same time.

i came up with something last night - of course - i thought again it's just snuggling - but i gotta remember how fast i fall in love and that 99.7% of my heart is taken up already.
four minors and one adult male (still).
but when i said that jlm was the only dude that didn't leave me - i gotta remember the addicted tara. i chose drugs over everybody - even those four angels - it got bad in richmond - it got bad out here - it got bad in jersey.
how i know i was spiritually bankrupt (this isn't about my catholicism here) but i knew i had nothing left spiritually because my morals and my actions weren't on the same page. i grew up a pretty decent girl and when i was straight i thought about my friends, my boyfriends, my husband and my kids before the drugs.
but once i got on a run - i was useless to all those people.

that's how i know i'm in such a good place today.
i remember when jdg told me (whilst pregnant with the twins) that he would like to keep me pregnant forever - (he practically did) - because how nice i was when i was with child. and today i think getting pregnant all those times was my hp's way of slowing the disease down a little bit - otherwise i don't think i'd be here today.




No comments:

Post a Comment