Friday, October 30, 2009

guess there's muscle memory for love

ALRIGHT!
there's a little pep in my step.
i shouldn't treat my aorgasmicactivitysyndrome so final - i just needed a little motivation, a little inspiration, and a little invitation... (i kill me here) but yeah.
so - i may fall in that 89% afterall with the proper props.
what i'm trying to say it's easy to fall back in love - you know that person better than you ever thought you'd know anybody - and unbeknownst to even you - he knows you. not just the parts you let him in on - but the stuff that makes you you.

you'd think with all this time i would've made a zillion things on my hook - but i have not. i am seriously that sick - but i will be on the mend. i am making zrg's teachers apple cozzies, and being sick and skipping all those meetings (!!!) i got to watch jeopardy - and believe you me i was awake from 7:30 to at least 8:00.


what is lyrics to a really good song thanks to jlp?
CORRECT!


No comments:

Post a Comment