Wednesday, October 14, 2009

it's just the beast under your bed

today's gross.
not only is it raining - but i went to walk a friend's dogs - and not only did i lose one for a bit but i got soaked in the process.
i made some money though - chik-ching.
i'm making braeden a newsboy hat - actually i'm practicing the pattern for him and the next one will be for me. his in a cool beige.

i'm reading tonight at church - i sorta wanna hang out and chill. tomorrow i am pretty busy and when pretty busy and me go to bed together crazy things start happening.
i ordered some b&b surf spray - i always like my hair after the beach so i spent $22.00 on salt water. well - not exactly but you know.
i'm a consumer robot.
speaking of my hair my dad called me on skype last night - and asked what happened to my hair. the only way my dad ever really liked my hair was when i was bald - so his opinion doesn't count.

i thought about maybe contacting that elusive lover - but i know if he was even remotely single i'd have known by now. i'm waiting for a sign - anything for realz.
it's a friend's birthday and i made her some really cute things - i'm weird about that part of it - yknow the part that i have no control over (the part of whether she likes it or not) - but i did a pretty dece job so i'm betting it makes my average go up!


No comments:

Post a Comment