Thursday, October 15, 2009

and I leave my burdens at the door

well.
i figured out another thing i can't do like the rest of y'all.
talk to an ex.
i don't have chit-chat - i don't know how to be friends.

i'm just not that kinda girl.
maybe it's a learning thing - but i wish i was! truth be told - i wish i could shoot tm a message ... "hey, wussup kid?".... or i could've been semi-normal when i talked to bm (yes - i know) - but i am not. of course we all know what's up with jlm - and if i dare send jdg a note we know what kind of note i'd get back - a fucking warrant from henrico.
but i can't.
i'm just too wrapped up in that shit. i'm not going to beat myself up about it - but i can't do it.

in OTHER news:
today is a crazy day - i got the shrink at ten - taking my mom to roanoke for 12:30 - that test and then shopping and lunch out there - rushing back hitting up group therapy - a meeting and then i got called in for work tonight so that's cool. considering the toy story double feature was $47.00 plus refreshments (can you even imagine what it'll be like next year - lemme do the math for a 3d movie $69.00) - that's without a date.
then tomorrow morning (after work) i have to go to the library to work on a lab that my group has scheduled for saturday am.
word.

the morning is my absolutely favorite time of day - besides coffee, vh1 fresh start - crocheting and my readings i get to just not worry about the stuff that creeps in my mind as the day progresses (so this is my stress level at a one).

No comments:

Post a Comment