Monday, October 12, 2009

oh it'd be a shame not to see you again

viva la fuck it!
i am going shopping tomorrow after rva - and i tried these shoes on the day i bought those silver pants - but thought - 'when, tara, when?' - but just like every chick needs a black dress - i need new shoes and the ones i got for the wedding in august don't look great with jeans - or - these actually looked really cute hot with skinny jeans.
and even though i think my style today is definitely more rockstar meets hippie hipster - i can dress up and want to (soon).

so i hung out with justin.
we played cards and got coffees.
before i took my pants off this is what i thought about my jail virginity:
-no worries about funk in my stuff
-none of that first time utis
-my butthole looks really normal
-it STILL is october
-since we already had hooked up in march - why not?
-i did not have on hopechest underpants
-depeche mode was setting the pace....

so.... i kept my pants on.
making out is better than i remember it - i can pretty much date three to four makeout sessions in my life that compared to tonight. so i stopped there - why ruin a good thing.
he took me home and i drove to the meeting - peeps came out to celebrate my mom's clean time and i'm fixin' to get ready for tomorrow.


ps i couldn't sleep because that's not how i want to come off - i'll wait until lunch and ring him - all this is way too fast for me. right now i need a better lab partner - not this.

game over.

No comments:

Post a Comment