Monday, November 9, 2009

well then she'll turn on her power

you'd think that maybe getting ready for rva today would be somber or something but it's not - i'm gonna tell ya why.
not only am i not in jail but i'm available and sober and have ALL my wits with me to go and see vin - but i have the strength deep inside - not only from my hp but from nine months without chemicals to cloud up my courage.

watching grey's anatomy this morning was prolly not such a good idea. it was all about the peeps being in the peds unit - and it is that bad. kids getting sick (and stuff) is that sad and it's just nice to see and know that doctors and nurses and people care - and well - vin is just like my left arm - i need it.

at the movies the other day we saw a trailer for new dawn - and i gotta say that the movie looks twice as bad as twilight. the movie theatre in roanoke is showing twilight at nine on the 19th and i bet new dawn at midnight.
i hope i can find a cam of it - anything more than that would be prolly throwing my money away.

i watched last week's vampire diaries - did you know that dude stefan is from new brunswick. woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment