Saturday, November 14, 2009

now i just sit on the ground in your way

so that picture pretty much sealed the deal with jdg.
i got the kids a flipbook /album together of stuff we did since -yknow- and while putting it together there was THAT picture of brae.
instantly (and i wasn't alone) (everyone - including jdg, my dad, my mom, sharon) - all sighed and wiped our brow! - jdg even said "whew!" - it was probably the only conversation that day that was even close to that at the jewish community center flag-football event.
to tell you the truth - i am pretty emo today.
vin is too sick to really hang out and well - i really don't wanna push him to hang out and maybe get sick again - it's semi-vital that i see him better and soon!
to wrap up the jdg subject - my mom was watching the royal tennenbaum's and she swore that luke wilson was jason - i hate to say it but i can see it.
(and i kinda wanted to know exactly what medicine the doctor sent her home on....)

after my much needed sleep i got dressed and went to a meeting - it was a good meeting too. which i way needed. this morning i set my alarm to go to bedford aa for seven - and around eight louie was calling saying my mom really needed me.
so i was glad i stayed home...
today i'm just chillin', crocheting, retail therapy via cyber purchases and later a meeting and maybe a movie.
i might decide to blog about how my dad wants to get me my own place in the spring - and my mom is convinced i'm not ready to not only be a homeowner again but to be out on my own. and i semi-agree but i found the cutest place (i don't think i'd have to do much to it - looky the bathroom & kitchen) - so i might be ready by spring.
that brings up a whole entire post about leaving bedford - and my people - and my mom - and my (secret)boyfriend - and blah blah blah - but i gotta get to richmond to get my kids more and i gotta get my kids more - therefore i gotta get to richmond.

No comments:

Post a Comment