Thursday, November 19, 2009

put your eyes on me

alrighty then.
i am not going to say how much i spent today - but it was way more than i had planned to - so in the middle of the toys r us and bestbuy madness i called jdg and he called me back (this is big here) and said that a few of the things i planned on getting were not really the kids thing (appreciate this) and i wound up talking to zrg and he told me that he was planning on writing santa tomorrow and listed a bunch of stuff - so that was even better.
NOW christmas is cool again.
i feel like it was christmas for me today - i got my boots and my sneakers in the mail (still no dress and no word from the chick.... i hate that)

last night - i have to be bad for a second - this lady at work was showing me pictures of her kids and to sneak off and take a picture of her son with my phone was really hard but ... this is him - does he or does he not look like THE james deen . . . . . okay maybe not in 3, 4, 5 or 6 but definitely in 1 and 2!!!
come on!!!
i could not tell her on so many levels but i wanted to - i told anybody that would listen today!

No comments:

Post a Comment