Monday, November 2, 2009

my girls ready to take control

so it's official.
my dad is on his way.
i am s-l-o-w-l-y realizing that my parents are really awesome.
i can always tell one or the other the deepest darkest shit going on and i'll get practical yet homecookin advice.

i am pretty sure we are gonna go out to eat - and since he was exposed to h1n1 through vin he has no problem hanging out with me - so i'm sure he'll have no problem with me coughing all over a few restaurants in the next two days. my mom on the other hand won't let me hit the bedford aa meeting - we* are having a speaker from JRZ that has fifty years of recovery coming to speak - so i'm stuck in one more night (at least).
and i'm pretty posi we'll be having the moving talk. he is pretty sure that my best bet will be to move once - to rva. get a place there and settle. and take a chunk of divorce money and put it down on a condo or townhome. i am sans man - and that doesn't mean i won't be able to keep up a yard on my own it just means with school, work, kids and the inside of a place - we agree that's enough.
i might lure him to lynchburg to the art store - if he can get me some crafty items - i can start crafting all sorts of stuff.

i want to make a few girls some scrabble tile pendants for christmas/clean time. once i learn photoshoppe a bit better (right!) i'll be able to do the graphic part myself. but in the mean time i asked on a messageboard if someone could help me out. the first dude to answer i'm sure would've been helpful - he offered to teach me photoshoppe via skype for $15.00/15 minutes or "we could work something out" - like what? skype naked? so i ignored his pm but then i got some legitimate replies. it will be okay for this time - but i either need to a. take a photoshoppe class b. buy a book or c. contact tm.


*bedford aa is my aa homegroup - so i can say we - i am a part of. unlike when people say "we" when the giants are playing - "we won!" - or "we needed that win!"
gawd.


ps i still luff this picture of my dad and vin.



No comments:

Post a Comment