Sunday, November 1, 2009

all our times had come

argh.
so tonight i watched a NEW television show on the end of the world - and they included the swine flu in the pandemics that are part of one of the SEVEN seals.
so i had to ritualize. i didn't feel good for quite a while - finally calm came over me and i stopped.
some people actually LOSE their ocd with luvox - and i'm still dosing up so it could get even better. but i'll let you in on this for a quick sec - i have this notebook that has the measurements of pretty much everything i own. like my gas pedal - the length of my calf - the distance between my mom's house and the trailer - that's where my head goes. i need to re-enforce the facts that the gas pedal is still the same and my leg is still twenty-two inches from heel to knee.

whew! now that the crazy part of the post is done - lemme say that i don't do okcupid but i looked around here and it's really bad. i think i'd have to do a richmond search to find anything to warrant a "real" profile. and i honestly think that the only way i'd find someone on the internet ever again - would be if - fuck i don't think the internet will ever give me what it did in the past. so why try. it can't measure up.

i can't watch the world series without thinking of being in boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment