Wednesday, November 11, 2009

love is knocking outside the door

so.
alright - medical news first i guess.
so i went to see vin yesterday - and after a much needed nap (both of us) - he ate and ate and drank and drank and he went home.
after a really long ride home - i wound up at a carwash with bm just chillin for a bit.
the doctor called "vin's getting better quick" - a mommy miracle that only moms pull off. so needless to say - i felt like a rockstar.
moving on to my mom - she had her guts put back together yesterday. i went and spent some time with her this afternoon - and headed there before the meeting tonight (another example of me being responsible and available for someone other than myself).
i took a picture of my mom for my brother and sent it to him via the cellphone. he called back laughing and it made me crack up.

i started a real list for christmas. i told keith (crocheting for his lil' girl may or may not have very much to do with that awesome jerky he brought me for dinner) - WOOT ! - tonight that i started (by started i mean bought the yarn) a cupcake hat for his granddaughter. i don't have any girls to crochet for and i was jonesing for a little girl to dote on.... he thought that was "excellent" - and i am excited to make it now.
crafting for people for christmas makes me feel like a brand new penny (i have plenty btw).

i'm still up. i can't sleep - i know it's not the readings keeping me up ... however the first reading tomorrow is in the the book of wisdom!
YES - WISDOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment