Sunday, November 8, 2009

my heartbeat shows the fear

omg.
seeing vin in the hospital - was fucking torture. he wanted no part of the big motorcycle balloon - he just about cracked a smile when i played with this bear i sent him with a bunch of balloons delivered on friday - and he just laid on me and slept and snuggled in my ear. leaving to go to see the other three wasn't as joyous as it usually is - i felt like one of my appendages was cut off.

but i got the byrd m.s. and jdg was already there with the boys and - of course - fun pursued but vin was so close to my heart i felt bad having a good time.

that's the goal line cone
another cone!
good game.
fist bump.
a game of sweet revenge.
love him.
he says - jer, you're a good baby!
guess who my fav was today?

if vin is still in the hospital tomorrow - i am going back to sit with him for a few hours. i feel like i wanna crawl in the crib and spend the rest of the week. but i listened to his chest (no death rattle) - i felt his belly (still chubby) - his lips (still really red) - and cheeks (still rosey!)
my prognosis: coming home soon - and needs a date with his mom!

(that was vin in the summer 07)

No comments:

Post a Comment