Thursday, November 19, 2009

i paint a picture of the days gone by

today was supposed to be a day of eye-popping art at the taubman but i woke up later than i wanted - so i will be getting my license (thank you very much) - and going out to eat with nick. i thought twice and three times about getting involved but i know it was just in the wake of feeling gross - and today i feel a million times better.

i think we're gonna stake out best buy - i really would like to buy the kids a wii - and the prices are decent and everything is going good with that but i just KNOW that jdg will play with it prolly more than zrg or bdg and it makes me furious.
i can already see him toting the laptop my dad got zrg for christmas around and letting zrg have the 'family' computer (re: he gave zrg his lap top from rutgers - but it's already had the frozen harddrive trick twice - so my dad got him a laptop when he got mine).... anyway - i know i can't control anything anyway - even if i lived there - i am powerless.
depending on the mood i'm in will determine how best buy goes.

after that it's thursday group therapy and bedford aa - yesterday i got five texts telling me bm was at the kirk meeting. i officially gave that meeting up - i need someplace i can share honestly and i know he won't come to na (yet) and i can talk there... plus it falls on the heels of church so that's two for one... so yeah.
i might drag nick to get my feet done - last time he paid for it (hee) - so i might see if he's willing today.
(god - that reminded me of an old behavior and that tm conversation has me thinking - a. i'm going to get my feet done and i'm going to pay for it, b. i'm treating him to a pedi too - payback.)



No comments:

Post a Comment