Thursday, November 19, 2009

fight the good fight every moment

as i'm letting my pills kick in for bed - i'm sorta glad i didn't bring my laptop to work... it would've been just blog post/delete/blog post/delete - i did talk to tm.
it didn't go good in one way - but it was perfect in a bunch of ways.
he doesn't know me today - of course i was a liar - heh, i was a junkie and i was using him and it's not pretty now and it will never be pretty.
and a nurturing relationship - i was always high and i was married - i don't know how that would've been possible (i had to look up what a nurturing relationship even is...)
but i'm not gonna pretend that it didn't hurt a little - but see - tm was (operative word) on my list of amends - i think by me taking all the fault in what happened with us on that im - i gave him what he needed.
now i hope that he leaves my blog alone.
please.

No comments:

Post a Comment