Friday, November 13, 2009

born on the bayou

that working that overnight shit is just fucking stupid - i mean i know "we" (world collective) need third shift people i'm just glad 99.9% of the time it's not me.
i literally rolled outta bed on this one - ate and then laid back down. of course i ate a michelina's microwave lean gourmet meal.
i was thinking if i was left to my devices - on days/bunch of days - that my mom is in the hospital and i don't feel like cooking for me, for her or for louie - i could most definitely do like three of these a day and that would be about 650 calories.
and even if i added in one more instead of eating the sixty-plus halloween candies i usually throw in there for good measure (because i did sooooo good with the meals - and i deserve it dammit!) - today i am putting down the candy.
(that's easier said than done - plus it's already three pm)

i hung out with bm afterall - (lemme try and get this straight) - on thursday. he's got some parts of this shit down - and then there are a few that it's no secret pointing them out here in a world wide forum - that hurt my feelings.
he is not sensitive at all to the numbers i live by - therefore making my ritualizing ten fold when i either part company or do things like go into a store.... i am not on some crazy tween-vampire-ride. so don't treat me like i'm a zombie with a edward cullen mission (although if capitalizing on the twilight hat makes me tweenish i'm game) - i watch mature vampire programs.
true blood.
vampire diaries.
let's get real i'm an adult who fantasizes about supernatural life and when not in church it's about blood-sucking-sexy-young-adults-trying to-stay-young-forever!
in other words - me - on a much lesser scale.


i always thought that renee on the road crew was the hottest - and that accent killed me.
gawd.

No comments:

Post a Comment