Thursday, September 3, 2009

love means nothing

so we're talking tennis.
i have no weirdo usa preference for the us open. it's just the end of tennis.
i do look forward to it though. and just like other sports fans i plan on attending next year (god willing).

i flip flop in the top five or so every year - sure y'all (who am i kidding i know just jlp reads this) remember my nadal frenzie - and then i couldn't get enough of federer (even wanting to name vincent after him and i mean federer) - and roddick (another seven letter man) will always be in my favorites - don't you see the stress i have just watching tennis and being a fan.

the chicks.
the chicks are just gorgeous. i can't help but think my butt has gotten better with all the exercise - and maybe i could yet again pull off something like pictured here.
(note: if you read this and know where i can get those sneakers they are supposedly reeboks i would be eternally grateful) thank you stranger.
let's give a shoutout to the cuties with and without a vagina.
ana.
jelena.
goodbye safin.
janko.
roddick
oops.
roddick.
shut up, i like big noses.

i'm trying to get myself motivated to do these stupid labs for school - but i kinda just wanna go shopping. the sudden fall weather has inspired me to shop and shop and shop. my purse (surprise - a pretty orange lacoste bag) - is too summer. something more muted will work in the fall to winter....
now - (picture me weighing my options).....
school vs shopping!

gahlee - i'll let you know what happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment