Tuesday, September 22, 2009

me, i want relief tonight

god.
i found a love note from him.
the meeting tonight was pushed from one room to another so i thought i'd go get my bigbook from the car and since i use a different bigbook i don't open this one.
EVER.
it had a love note from him and it said some pretty deep stuff.
LIES!

this is a promise i can make to myself - and please if i break it or imma break it please try and remind me - that i won't put up with bullshit liars anymore. i want to go about this the right way.
yeah - that might mean leaving the past behind me - and i appreciate that reminder. i just know that sometimes it's not wrong until you prove it wrong.
i remember - and i'm talking way back in the day - when j.l. (note: not jlm) was writing a thesis and i asked him how he was going to react when after he did all this work and 'what if' he was wrong and all that work was for nothing - and he said - well kitten (i liked that) - if i'm wrong at least my paper will prove that this theory is the absolute wrong way to go about it and i'll be right in that way.

i wanna prove it's wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment