Monday, September 14, 2009

любите меня снова

that was pretty disappointing to watch federer lose like that. i wanted the kid to hang on in the first set - and then i went to a meeting and came home to this!?!
boo hiss.
i might have to watch a bunch of federer shit on youtube. i JUST ordered one of those "this girl loves federer" - shirts. i bet it's on sale just about now!
that's my luck.
i also won a guns n roses shirt.

i got a card for a free pair of panties plus ten bucks off any purchase at vs. so after therapy and my meeting i am going to head to the mall. a dangerous place i know - but in and out. my favorite panties these days are my undergirl panties - but i figure one pair or two - might be okay. i won't wear them however until i'm ready to show someone.
i know who i want that to be - but that'll never happen.
i really like undies - with tm it was at its height - with bm i did this picture blackberrymessage everyday - my daily panty shot. hopefully - whoever i choose to love on next will like my booty in a pair of cotton panties or no panties or pearl panties too.



No comments:

Post a Comment