Tuesday, September 29, 2009

baby, can you tell me just where we fit in

oh boy.
as soon as our lips parted i tmd jlp - "keep your pants on!" - great advice.
i didn't suck face with rehab boy - but i definitely liked the way he felt pressed up against my body in the bathroom of my job.
he was rehab boy who turned into roofer boy at my job - i said "no sexytime in O-9" and he just wanted to make out.
now i want a boyfriend.
not really but i miss kisses where said boy leans in and it's not poetic and it's not raunchy - but it's always at that perfect spot between the two.

dear you,

it's 2009. we haven't spoken in a few years - i know that i treated you awfully - and at the time i thought i knew what i wanted.
i never thought it out or i wouldn't be writing you this anon letter.
if you wanna get married email me... no other criteria necessary.

taralee.

No comments:

Post a Comment