Thursday, September 3, 2009

And for one desperate moment there He crept back in her memory

so i was listening to american girl on my way back from therapy - and wouldn't you know i got a flashback to that scene in silence of the lambs - and i could hardly contain my laughter. it was like i was driving to my own slaughter!
i quickly turned the station.

truth be told - i left and went shopping. i went to rue21 (much like forever21 - and i know how old i am) - but here's my deal. this is the summer of brown - and i am pretty much a brown/olive/mustard kind of girl so with one dollars shirts (YOU HERD ME RIGHT) - i stocked up even for next year. what if pastels are in in 2010.....? i will be eternally fucked.

that dude george wasn't there - and neither was kirby - so this other lady led the group. and she offered to do accupunture - i followed with a pretty good hurl in the trashcan (she was warned) - and i excused myself. oh - but before she 'stuck' i got these little beads taped on my ears. it's supposed to be calming - so far they just itch!

note: that isn't the real catherine martin but gahlee - it should've been!


No comments:

Post a Comment