Friday, September 18, 2009

i go about things the wrong way

so that's my deodorant.
hee! don't you know i thought it said "puke" - its the best deodorant and i got it for a buck! it supposedly knows the difference between 'stress' sweat and 'working out' stress and activates accordingly! (right!)
true story.

i seriously fucked up last night - i forgot i had a project at the lab at eight - and after i left l-burg from therapy and i was sitting in the meeting my phone was blowing up.
because the lab was scheduled in my name.
SO - i drove my mom home and went to lynchburg and didn't get home until one.
and i had to work at 7am.

i did go and buy some underwear - as a matter of fact - when my mom got in my car and saw the bag she said "is this for your hopechest?" - she knows the deal. no nookie until i'm in some sorta relationship. i am not trying to hook up with random dude - not any time soon.

so the lab went alright - i was way prepared and we got our grades from the lab the other day and i am totally acing this class.

i looked back at the post when i had my operation on my feet and a few after - i never mentioned the new fetish i have. it's for latex gloves. like real latex - not rubber throw away powdered gross gloves - i'm talking surgeon shit here.
the hospital here in bedford doesn't have a cardiac agreement (?) with podiatrists - SO - i had to be awake. well - good thing (not at the time tho!) - because when my doctor was handling my legs i could not a. stop giggling b. get the hott feeling off my mind from the gloves.
today at work - i found a pair - they are the kind that go a good ways up your arm.
yeah - i brought em home.

for the hopechest!

No comments:

Post a Comment