Thursday, September 24, 2009

for a saviour to rise from these streets

so.
this weekend the kids wanna see -cloudy with a chance of meatballs- so that's what we're doing. i can remember being two and going to see pinocchio (one of many pre-three memories) so i think we might all go. if the twins are cranky - the big boys will go only.

it's thursday - group therapy. i am starting to love my group - it's the accountability i get in there that i like that most. in the rooms of the fellowship(s) i don't/can't share about my issues with dudes - so in group i get it out. then the next thursday i am asked if i gave in or relapsed (as i would say) (aka getting laid or contacting a boy from my past) - and although it's fucking tough i haven't and i'm proud of that.
i come close but y'all know that only counts in horseshoes and grenades.

speaking of horseshoes - i went to two more tattoo shops in the area and i'm still terribly disappointed. so i think monday afternoon i will take a ride with n to blacksburg. this is only a consult - but i am ready - so if you want a good tattoo you gotta go to a good tattoo artist. nuff said.
i'm not getting another horseshoe and upon careful reflection - a chestpiece of 'daddy's girl' might prove weird when i'm in bed with someone - and 'angel eyes' (an ode to my mom) might be just as weird - so i think i'm gonna finish that last part of my arm or do my calf. i came into a lil' bit of money that will cover it - or it could cover my boobs.
duh, not a tattoo!
just kidding - with my weight steady low these days i think big boobs might be a bad investment - but the person that handled the money down to me said that my relative is quoted to have said - "do something frivolous with it!"
i'm pretty sure i will be.



god. i want my love letter back.

No comments:

Post a Comment