Thursday, September 17, 2009

And hey buddy, I'm warning you to turn it off

so when i got out of where i was - i put trueblood season one on hold at the library - of course i streamed all the episodes before it came avail to me. but now i have it - it's my background noise and it's overdue! i can afford ten cents a day - besides the librarian is a friend of mine and she said "it's more money for the library!" - i like her attitude!

i have treated myself to eye makeup remover. i only wear eye makeup anyway - but the past two months i have been really rubbing the black off with soap and water - and that tender skin on my eyes was taking a beating. it was definitely worth five bucks.

i am working four hours today. then - it's thursday - that means group therapy. i am going to be happy to go in and tell kirby (& the group) that i have managed to stay away from crush and even to let the crush go. usually by now we'd be married and mortgaged.
but not this time.

i finished a lab and a knitting project yesterday. my friend is celebrating clean time on the 23rd - so i finished a project for her and tomorrow i'm gonna sew a gift bag for it. the lab wasn't as relaxing - but you can't tell me nothing about homeostatis - negative or positive.

i have been reading about the tetris effect - and i thought it was just me back then. but now i know that the t.e. is applied in my life about a bunch of stuff - right now - i have it for something but if i tell on myself it's not my secret anymore. and who knows might find out - okay - i know jlp will know - but you might know too.
gahlee - stay tuned - you know i can't ever keep a secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment