Tuesday, December 1, 2009

i'd spend a lifetime waiting for the right time

fuck!
i go home tomorrow.
i got my nails done, saw a cousin, drank coffee with said cousin - talked about divorces, boyfriends and kids, went shopping for more crafty shit, my dad bought me two rings at alfredos (twin gifts - he gave me jewelry at each kid's birth), went to kona grill (i got the most awesome chili glazed salmon salad), target and then finally home.
we had pizza (so good) and now i'm fixing to get ready to go to a meeting. i ordered two dozen bagels to take home - i'll pick em up tomorrow.
new ring.
stamp on my phone.
i miss bagels.
you can't buy this in bedford.
zrg celebrates a lil' xmas tomorrow.

some things i didn't get done while here: i didn't see new moon - i thought that i'd see it here, get laid (jus kiddin), go see spm... but s'all good i'm coming back before christmas.

i'm getting some pix of zrg to put on his computer - my dad decided he wanted to give him his laptop tomorrow. last night we tried to talk to zrg on skype and his computer was just not having it - so instead of waiting for christmas he'll get it tomorrow.

during the course of the day we had some pretty emo conversations - and we both teared up a few times. he was grateful that i'm taking my medicine regularly - because my mental illness makes me get angry at my dad over things that happen in my head and then we don't talk for months and then guess what - he just has to wait for my brain to remember that he didn't do anything and well ... at that point i was embarrassed and when i make that phonecall to say... hello! - he's always there.
waiting.






No comments:

Post a Comment