Monday, December 21, 2009

mental wounds not healing

so - since bm doesn't read this anymore i can totally admit i miss his sexytime.
i have tons of pictures - and that helps - but i feel better knowing that i quit him to keep my sanity - i feel kinda like all the guys in my life there - getting off the crazy train before it lands me back in jail or rehab or maybe worse.

something that i should probably embrace rather than hide anymore is something that bm used to say during sexytime - he would shake my ass and tell me it was fat! (phat?) - i would totally like in the moment and then of course my body image issues would creep up and i would say - "but really?" and he would say no but i think he meant it. i may be 5'7.5'' and weigh a buck-twenty but gahlee - upon inspection it is pretty big.
fuck it - i have a big ass.

last night i got an email from jdg (and i still wanna know where he's going - even though we are on the tail end of this divorce) - and he said that he would keep me informed when the decree is finalized and when he'd start dropping me from insurances and blah blah blah. that will save me the phonecall to and from the lawyer and prolly save me about two-hundred and fifty.
if you ever do get married - well - don't.

me and jlp have been sharing netflix and ba.com - and this is exactly why i think we would be a good couple. she won't admit it yet - but i'm creeping in the backdoor! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment