Sunday, December 20, 2009

you can't be twenty on sugar mountain

i'm soooooo emo.
so the snow prevented my kid day - and that sucks - but i have been pretty busy to say the least. don't kill me - but i bought jdg another gift - he wrote in an email that i was "easy" to shop for from the kids but my mom on the other hand... so i gave him a suggestion or two but to think i was still easy to shop for made me kinda smile (i am gonna try reading jdg's gift before friday!)
jdg and i were totally best friends for the longest time and you don't lose that.
plus when i did the numbers it came out to thirty-five cents a week - i can def do that for a bangin gift.

today i'm going to joann's with my mom - then definitely a meeting. i haven't been since thursday and once i get up into my head - well - it's not a good place to be. especially with crushes and stuff like that. on one hand i say - tg, you do not need another asshole in your life - and let's be honest - every single dude i attract is an asshole. but then i think i do kinda want that asshole in my life.
i'm gonna talk to him on tuesday and see what we're gonna do. i don't wanna end up using over another dude in my life - so for the first time in my life - i'm gonna just take it slow.

i ate way too much birthday cake i made friday. a friend was celebrating clean time but that meeting too was cancelled so - i had this entire cake - and well - i ate like i was celebrating breathing. so today and tomorrow i am gonna eat nothing but salads and a healthy choice thing for dinner and by tuesday i should be back to normal. but fuck if that didn't sneak up on me fast.



No comments:

Post a Comment