Thursday, December 3, 2009

for who knows when we'll meet this way again

i'm home.
i mean yeah there's good stuff happening here (in bedford?) too i guess but the last week has been soooooo different that while i could use a dose of normal... i like the fuss n bus of seeign my dad.
we left pretty early and if you take out me losing my embroidery needle (in the car!) - the trip was pretty much perfect.
we got to richmond early enough to buy enough cigarettes if someone were smuggling them they'd make a pretty buck; hit up five below for a pc game for bdg (since he's getting his own laptop - zrg's handmedown) and finally to meet the boys (yes - jdg too) at ihop.
once there we ate and zrg got his computer - and i haven't seen my dad with my kids since july 07 - yeah - so seeing how much they love their pop pop - well - it was tear jerking.

so - my dad's renters returned some of his tools - in a vodka box.
the last time this is gonna happen for awhile.
leaving jersey :(
so apparently - jericho loves my dad.
and vin loves ihop.
brae loves to draw! (and ginger ale)
zakkary loves his poppop (and new laptop)
everyone loves hi-fives!
they love to climb on stuff!
we loved santa!
nobody likes goodbyes!

this is a picture of my brother and stacy
(they could've been zrg's parents i think)

it's back to normal here in bedford. the only reason i came home yesterday was because i have to work an overnight tonight. i mean - i have a lot of christmas shit left to get... well... technically that's not true. but i have my mom and dad and louie and that's it.
before work tonight i have group therapy today - and unpacking all this shit will take up most of the day.

but first things first.
feel me?




No comments:

Post a Comment