Monday, December 28, 2009

this is hardly worth fighting for

ah.
richmond?
richmond.
i almost didn't make it - lemme tell you - i did not set my alarm and i had a haircut appointment at ten and kids at noon - so i didn't wanna be late (obviously).
but my hp got me up at 6:58 in the am and i made it plenty-o-time.
i got my hair CUT boy - it's pretty dece and i didn't even do it myself yet. so y'know its tight.

we malled it out and shit - people looked at me like i should be home drinking and i wanted to tell them that if i lived with these kids i would be! they are well behaved - as a matter of fact the best behaved kids i know but that doesn't mean they still don't act like kids - and boys for that matter.
i know that i shouldn't have done this but nick met us at the mall - it was kind of a planned bump-in but nonetheless he met the boys and it was pretty cool.
i know he reads this and shit - but we ALWAYS talk about waiting to see if something good can come of us when i move to richmond and not before because we're both way too selfish to try and do long distance but seeing him with the kids today kind of let me know that we might make it work afterall.
sheeeeet - i can't believe the words that are coming out of my mouth.

after i showed them how a jersey girl walks the mall we (me, zrg and bdg) went to the movies. we saw a princess and a frog - and lemme just say that disney did not disappoint. of course i cried my eyes out and zakkary was like - "yup - that's my mom - crying!" - but it was a good happy cry - and i had two handsome dates.
i made that hat last night.
there's nothing special going on here - except i looked across from me at dinner and thought who is this kid... he looks so old!

so i am winding down pretty much - i am happier than i have been. i did not know you can just walk around with your oldnavy receipts for twenty days and they'll price check it for you and just put the money back on your card.
the faux-fur lined hoodie i got from my mom was just six bucks cheaper and i already got it for eighteen. i'm gonna wear it tomorrow with my new haircut... fake or not it still feels pretty sexy.
speaking of which i got naked for you know who again the other night - it was an online dance party and we were dancing to pokerface so i had to.
i'm glad you liked your gift. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment