Friday, December 11, 2009

start to forget how my heart gets torn

so.
yesterday was pretty successful - even though i am dodging a few things (ie not wanting to deal with them whatsoever) - it was a good day.
something came to me.
this is pretty awesome.
my birthday = 1/10: 1+10=11
jase = 7/4: 7+4=11
zakkary was born on february 11th!
braeden = 3/8: 3+8=11
vincent and jericho= 3/22 but there are two of them: 2 divided by 22 = 11!

okay - so if that's not crazy - i guess i am.
fuck.

staying on the ocd convo - i found this article about aoaag - i haven't read it yet - because i had to work second shift today - but once i do - you can expect a full report. kirby told me she had to write a graduate paper on dharma and greg - but that had character development - she said that this was a movie and nothing was going to change (no matter how many times i watch it). she doesn't know that they do change each time i watch it - she can't imagine the amount of information this movie gives me.

don't get me wrong - i love sexytime for realz. but i had to end the stuff that was going on between me and bm. it was one of the hardest decisions i had to make in a long time - it was a decision of me hanging out with someone that's using and me getting laid. i decided that i must be talking shit about my sexual prowess because i quit him anyway.
i cried about it - i sure did.
i don't like things ending like that and i didn't want it to end right on the heels of a really good date. but i couldn't take it if i called him on his friday off (no kids) and he was drunk.
i don't want that right now.
and for the first time in my entire life i'm putting my recovery first.
playing that whole tape out - this time i'm getting off the tracks before the train comes.

just so this can be semi-sexy - i had a james deen dream (say that three times fast) - and he rocked my boat.
yeah. he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment