Sunday, December 27, 2009

got a head-on collision smashin' in my guts man

so.
the biggest thing that happened yesterday - was i bought pants.
i told myself - i was not going to buy them... they are cargos with paint splattered on them for god's sake - but even waiting in line to buy them i was feeling funny.
i NEVER feel funny about buying myself anything.
do you know what that is - that's my subconscious - that's change.

i'm not on a mission to get house stuff. after i take what's mine from the richmond house (which jdg is holding until i get my place) - i won't need too too much.
so that's what i'm gonna start focusing on next.
just writing that is making me nervous.



i went to roanoke with a few friends and lemme say it's only thirty miles away but gahlee - it's a different world. i would bet you ten thousand dollars that people in bedford couldn't say abercrombie (unless there's a gun i don't know of named abercrombie) - nevermind dress in it. so everyone up in roanoke has a little bit better style - i'm not saying i wanna trade bedford in for the life up there - but it's nice to know it exists and i didn't make it up!
but before we went to roanoke nick came for breakfast. he gave me the most bombass swiss army watch. it's got a red face and black bands.
it's one of my favorite things.


No comments:

Post a Comment