Thursday, January 21, 2010

the words circling in my brain

so - tipsarevic lost.
his australian open bio says he wants to have dinner with nietzsche if he could.
i mean i might've thought that was a good thing at one time - but today i think it's semi-silly.
let's see how avant guard i can be - that plus my dostoevsky tattoo and i'll really separate myself from federer!
bleck.

today that only turns me off - more.
but it got me thinking of who i would want to have dinner with - and here's the fucked up part: i don't wanna have dinner with anybody.
i couldn't think of anything more annoying than eating in front of someone that i am truly interested in - but getting interested in someone would be just as difficult.
for some strange reason i thought of rod stewart but i think that's because we share a birthday - then i thought of angelina jolie but that's only because i wanna tell her she's an asshole.
i have no desire to put food into my mouth - that we both know is gonna end up at my asshole - in front of really anybody ever again.
sure - it is going to make for dating again near impossible but the fact of the matter is my "orgasm" and my "eat" face are really personal.

there is something i really really really want from the mall - i told s i would lend her the money to get her sneakers while her taxes come in - but neither of us really feel like getting dressed to even go shopping.
i desperately need that vs body spray sexy little things noir - if you wanna buy it from me and keep me off the icy roads comment away!

No comments:

Post a Comment