Tuesday, January 19, 2010

hold me till i die - meet you on the other side

good morning.
halloween did not hold my interest for long - evisceration really should be in the title - but i guess rob zombie didn't think to call me.
i made up for the lag in plot by getting naked on the ba chat.
i watched the first half of the movie with my jammies on and the laptop between my legs - by the credits i had come twice and my stupid aim was blowing up.

in tennis news sharapova is gone - she's been really slipping up the past two years - as a matter of fact after the summer of 2006 and the powershot phenomenon i don't think her star ever rose again.
speaking of stars this little boy is only seventeen but good god - since i didn't get my period until i was almost sixteen (i was small!) there are very few guys that i am attracted to given my biological clock started after my sexual start! that i could've truly given birth to - but here is case number one... this little hottie is in the second round and ranked almost at three hundred.
i'm not gonna route for him but i'm not going to really route against him either!

i am finally gonna get to the s&s review - i wonder if anyone is dragging their feet on the interracial scene as much as i am.
coffee! oatmeal! and fucking! here i come.

No comments:

Post a Comment