Monday, January 4, 2010

when it's like this I feel the music shootin' through me

so.
i know i'm part polish - but why does it have to show up at such inopportune times.
i really really thought as soon as my kettle was making noise it was ready - that's not true - i think it's when it clicks off.
i'm pretty sure it's when it clicks off.

so - i really thought i might be absent from blogging again - well - when the cops didn't come to the house i still wasn't convinced that he didn't call them.
last time i got my warrant for arrest in the mail - true story - so you never know - i might be calling stokes again (that's my bailbondsman).
when jdg agreed to let me have a visit at the house (due to the weather) - i didn't have to compete with the park - other kids - eid ul-fitr (although they fed us well) - movies or flashing lights. instead we watched movies and ate. zrg also showed his promise in chess - i didn't even start to want to learn until he was born and now here he is at six playing online.
i love that kid.
tm gave me that book.
it was strange - his note was still inside.
there i am - there's jitter.

i also passed one of these. now for people up north or out west - you may wonder why it is. it's a cage for hunting dogs - and after watching this (the whole thing) with a friend - it's all i could think of. being put in that box - maybe taken someplace random... gawd.

in less hott but certainly not important or interesting news - my dad called three times this weekend. it was unusual and at first annoying - i like to talk to people on my time - when i'm ready. springing phonecalls on me can knock me off my rail - and this one did. when i was in jersey he asked me to send him a "search" link - something that will refresh houses that have the specifics i'm looking for... (three bedrooms plus, single family, richmond) and he wanted to remind me that it's time to start looking.... and i know it's real.
the spring is coming.
then summer.
richmond is around the corner.
if the weather wasn't so brutal i'd be more nervous.


No comments:

Post a Comment