Monday, January 18, 2010

but what I need right now's the original goodtime girl

some nights my medicine kicks in more /faster / better/ worse than others.
last night was one.
i went to that hr meeting on that guy just now - and i'm home again.
they actually asked me what i wanted to see happen - and all i said was he has to take responsibility for his actions - he had four hours from when he punched out to when we talked that he could've/should've said this was a bad idea and not to blame me or my supervisor or anyone in hr for holding him accountable.
but that's almost like me pushing my values down his throat - and just because (just for) today i hold my actions towards others higher than i once did - doesn't mean everyone will/or should.

i saw a pattern for a hat i liked but if you look at the circled part of the ad - you'll see why i refuse to buy it. i'm so sick of tree-hugging people who have to tell everyone they bump into that they called and donated to the redcross and that they sent their pillows and blankets to the needy people of haiti - i might send them my bdsm cuffs and hitachi wand - i think they'd appreciate it as much (i mean they still must be horny!!!).

this morning i am going to watch halloween 2. i had to wait till this morning because of the daylight issues and what not.
i'm not trusting imdb for movie ratings anymore - a friend suggested and imdb gave phoenix and griffin a 7.0 - and it blew a 0.7 on this end.
so - rob zombie's halloween may or may not be a 5.0.
i'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment