Tuesday, January 5, 2010

will I look for the same things in a woman that I dig in a girl?

fuck.
i am at work.

i got up this morning and my mom was banging on the camper door - "i got coffee" - i was like "for what?" and that's when i saw my boss, coworker and mom tried to call for about three hours to get me to come in for a girl who called out sick.
it was on for me - i fell asleep watching the new mr. pete shit on s&s. i finally got that shit working - and the bitch was so boring that i kept falling asleep. he was awesome tho.
he was really verbal with her - which i absolutely love (re: tony, bm in top ten lovers post).
a few moments of interest: when he was manhandling her in the beginning - it was highly erotic how he had the end in sight - that if she did "this"/she'd get "that" - i loved that. to think of her/him playing along - to get to some awesome big dick fucking (uncut or not).
the other part that held my attention (and this was just now) was the exit interview: 1. he admitted to hurting her boob with improper usage of a nipple clamp; 2. they said they needed no lube - that she was that turned on for four hours (hott) and finally he asked if she'd come back but with a different "dom" - the mere fact that he referred to himself as a dom - loved it.

however - i do follow him on twitter and he's not really a dom. so that brings me to the whole sub/dom relationships. i guess you can have emo sex with a guy you play bdsm with. me and bm always had confusion with that - but i'm beginning to get it a little better.
i mean don't fault me for not getting it right the first time around.
maybe next time it will be laid out a bit better - the rules that is.

ANYWAY.
i am listening to my mp3 player from fiberone. don't laugh.
but anyway - i have a "get-rich-quick" but "valid" idea - i think earbuds should have two-tone. the top half should be skin color* - and the bottom half either "denim" color or black. that way when you thread them under your shirt and out - no one can really seem them on your neck/in your ears.
and what goes in your pocket isn't blasted white!
i think it would be good for me - and i can't be the only one that has to sometimes hide the fact that i am so bored to death at work that i need to hide my earbuds.

*and by skin color i do mean freckled.

No comments:

Post a Comment