Wednesday, January 6, 2010

call me for a wild time

i bought a hat pattern today.
its been so cold here that i thought i'd try and find something i like - i actually tried on a few slouchy hats at uo and didn't find any i liked so i bought a pattern on etsy and that's kinda what i'm doing.

lemme tell you about my night tho!
so i went to therapy and kirby is convinced 99percent of how i view me and my love life (with/and without men) is because of jimmy somehow. i mean you'd think two years into therapy and i'd be more than scratching that surface.
the fact i need to have dudes' attention is prolly making some people just about throw up in their mouths about now.

i'll fast forward thru church (where i only messed up once and not on tarshish) - i'll go right to the part of the meeting where sexy was talking about his issues with lust. i could then not help but seeing him outta those clothes and pushing his serenity straight into my stomach! me-fucking-ow!

now don't get me wrong - the crush is long gone - so when i started squirming in my seat is when i heard he was struggling with fantasies and the definition of love - i thought i could interject and give him some of my experience, strength and hope of my own!
ENOUGH!

i am prolly gonna burn in some sorta twelve-step hell for taking his business outta the meeting and by tossing it around in my head like it's some sorta game... but i will tell you i was looking at the size of his hands, the curl of his lips and the way he held onto me in the circle of "love"... okay... i'm even making myself a little gag-gy.

i just realized i have the wrong size hook for this hat - so it's gonna have to wait till tomorrow. i have to go to therapy, get medicine and go to group therapy and a meeting.
can someone say -
go cra-zy?!

No comments:

Post a Comment