Saturday, July 10, 2010

threw away all those crazy dreams

so i couldn't sleep - again.
today i know it's anxiety about the move - i'm pretty sure my stomach will be in knots the next week or so.
my goal - is to have everything put away by the time i come back to bedford on the 16th - no work or anything - but kirby, dinner with my peeps and sharon is sharing her story for her cleantime keytag.

i had a dream (for the 1.5 hours i was asleep) that i was complaining so much about the heat that we got a cool day - like 42 degrees! and we were all in winter stuff - it was pretty funny. that must stem from me only finding one of my winter boxes. :(
so i had the last minute stuff to get together - makeup, hair gel, medicine and the hitachi. i can ask my mom to bring everything but my vibrator - fuck.
and i needed all those things up to and including this morning.

my twilight saga: eclipse post is coming but it's hard to write - i keep crying thinking about how many times i fell in love with the guy who i wasn't supposed to be with and rejecting what society wanted from me - and to know that jlm is having people to send me emails and i wanna give in and write him but i know that road and i need to remember what happens to me when i fuck with him... same with bm.... i can't fuck with him either.
it doesn't help on sunday nights when hoyt looks just like jlm did - not in that awful courtroom sketch four years ago but when he was healthy and not incarcerated for ten years straight. i miss that guy.

fyi - he wasn't convicted of those rapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment