Tuesday, July 27, 2010

i don't know what you've done to me


i got up pretty early - i thought the stupid moon on the water was the sun.i nudged the boy and after - got up to pee - and looked at my watch.
duh.

yesterday we went fishing - i caught a cocksucking grouper and it was bomb. 12 pounds of fish and i was a happy camper.  tj will swear it was his fish but whatevs - we were pretty stoked.  of course - i got sick.
dramamine (check) - motion-sickness wristbands (check) - prescription strength ear-patches (check) -- puking for about four hours was not a big surprise.  i got through about four hours but i guess all that medicine was wearing off and my stomach was not happy.
after they cleaned the fish and i had time to clean up and eat something and i felt much better.


it hasn't been smooth sailings even on shore - me and tj have had a few of those moments that bt (before-therapy) would've been me doing anything to get outta there - including walking home.  but we talked it out and things got better... i tend to think that if i say i don't wanna get serious then maybe that would be enough and tj would somehow put up a wall that didn't include me.  but i guess he's just taking it day by day - if i did that then i wouldn't need to drag my heels instead i'd just enjoy this too.
but that's a little difficult when he says shit like wanting to be around me a lot more - i said how much more - and he was like i'd like to maybe get something semi-perm in rva... he used the word dual-citizenship *ky and va* - i was pissed! i said don't you read my cocksucking blog? i don't want a boyfriend. and he said too late tara - i am your boyfriend. 
and he is.


fuck?

No comments:

Post a Comment