Wednesday, July 14, 2010

i picked you up

so i have my own internet - 25.2 mb/s - super internet.
my parents are still here - you know what that means - no boyfriend tomorrow.
it's all good - it'll just happen next weekend.

so my dad was talking about fender washers - toggle bolts - blah blah blah - i'm confused about lots of things but it's getting done.
my parents got together and wrote out my trust - it's pretty generous - actually. i get a certain amount every month and then once ever five years i get another amount for a car. i get sensitive that don't put michael on the payment plan - but michael never got in as much trouble as i have. i suppose i should be grateful they're thinking about it long term.

when we were setting my room up there's PLENTY of room for another dresser - ie husband - and i had to tell them that at this time in my life i can't see any long term dudes entering my life. i know that guys aren't all assholes but when you get down to it - i'm a little too crazy (sensitive) for any guy right now and it'll just be heartache and misery if another dude breaks my soul.
and for that matter any dude that wants to be with me - has got to be crazier than me and i don't want that.

tonight i'm doing a kids' visit sans parents - tomorrow a kid visit avec parents - my dad isn't feeling too hot so he's staying at the house tonight.
tomorrow we got toysrus and dinner!

and this isn't meant to be disrespectful but i've been to two meetings so far (last night and this afternoon) and i did not know that black folks could be so articulate... i'm serious... i didn't expect jibber-jabber or jive... but in a way i did!

No comments:

Post a Comment