Saturday, July 17, 2010

if he knows what is good for him he best go run and hide

they're gone.
he's not coming until next friday - i'm lonely.

my folks left around 10am - i hate saying goodbye to my dad - his age and health make everytime feel like the last time. but just-for-today i can that i have been completely honest with my dad about everything - big and little.
and he still loves and likes me.
i told him the biggest secret in jersey and he was okay about it - fuck - he knew already who was i trying to kid? but him hearing it out of my mouth made things okay for him and well - for me.

i went shopping for a few things and some groceries - that was weird. i haven't really had to fend for myself in - wow - ever. i mean i went from my dad's in 1999 to jdg in 2000 - to jail in 07 - bruce's in 08 - rehab then jail and then my mom's in 2009 - and now it's just me.
sure i'll be cooking for the kids - like tomorrow - but most of the time it'll just be me.
i'm making tj chicken paprikash next weekend and probably stuff peppers/cabbage - i plan on making the peppers/cabbage ahead of time and the paprikash the day he comes. i miss some of the ethnic food that my dad is famous for.

then i went to a meeting and it was pretty good - and soon i'm gonna watch predators while i write on some stuff sharon wants me to. tomorrow the kids are coming for a pretty long visit - i can't help that john-the-handyman is going to be here working with some dudes.
i might go to bed early - i have been having dreams about chase from house - his upper lip is as kissable as my bottom lip.

yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment