Sunday, May 30, 2010

but i sail away

ok.
so i am so confused.
i just don't know boys - or what they're about or anything.

needless to say - memorial day weekend is going just fine. i hung out with a friend today and when walking near the river i split the seam in my pants and it ripped from my crotch to the middle of my shin. so i had to walk all the way back to the car with my leg out.
talk about trying to explain that one.

first we saw alice in wonderland and it was dece - i could deal with a day off (tomorrow) - between richmond - work - hanging out with friends - meetings and everything else i do - i need some time off. so i am going to read this book that i have had my eye on and not do anything.
i'll admit i streamed letters to juliet because jlp had mentioned the book and it was semi-decent too.

we went to maymont yesterday - and - by we i mean "we" - me and jdg and all the kids went to the park/zoo. it was originally gonna be just me and the bigger boys but while i was having my hair cut again! (no picture post yet) - i texted jdg and asked him if he wanted to go with the twins because the day was turning out so nice.
and he came.
we had a great time and saw bears, eagles, goat (lotsa goats) and other shits - and then jdg went to carytown with the twins and i went out with the older boys and brought back dominos. and then today when i was hanging out with my friend zrg called and he was hysterical - so i tried to calm him down but i was torn between hanging with my friend and calming my kids.
i was sick.
but i dropped off my friend and tended to them (by the time i called back fifteen minutes later - brae was already grounded for telling jdg he hated him - i don't blame him - i lost my mind when brae said he didn't love me anymore one time)

i'm pretty sure that there some decent tennis monday and game two for the hockey. that first game was weird - but i am fan of goals so it was all good.
the friend i hung out with today is a pretty big soccer fan so i might have someone to watch world cup with.
and since argentina got the sex approval....

No comments:

Post a Comment