Tuesday, May 11, 2010

the mazes of the underground are no match for him

so i have been having instant message conver-sations with zakkary - and lemme just say that they are pretty freaking good.
i haven't been challenged like that in quite a long time - and i'm pretty amped to say that zrg would almost probably be a great jeopardy partner (if not already).
they are mainstreaming him today - you wouldn't think because of his high intelligence that wouldn't be a problem but that's the only thing i'm semi-worried about. i don't know if i had zrg's brains but i definitely had something going on.
when i entered highschool i was doing senior math -and they gave me my ap calculus ab test in my sophomore year - and later ap u.s. history and government in junior year. those subjects were easy to me - and i probably was like zakkary - a bit awkward.
i remember not having one person to talk to sometimes because of what my brain needed and no one could give it to me.

so when zrg says he wants to marry me - i know what he means. girls his age can't challenge him or understand his brain - we could probably get married in west virginia - or maybe in the ozarks somewhere (note: look into that.)

i watched this weeks sex&submission - it was a jd/tara lynn fox scene and it was a sequel to the spousal training scene they had a few months back. but lemme just say - in the beginning when she's being all bossy and bitchy they are sitting on the couch and just look how jd's size completely ruins the scene. no wonder he can't submit her to such his cock at will - he's half her size.
no wonder i always thought that bigger guys were more attractive - later he totally gets her to really submit and she cries (and that's awesome) but i really feel that maybe a bigger dude (in stature) would get me a bit more into it.

on tuesdays i usually do bedford na at noon and that's the case today - but a good friend of mine is trying to get back in the rooms is going to a different meeting tonight so i might go with her and support her that way.
and this afternoon me and my sponsor will be doing sponsor/sponsee stuff - i am still on this road of trying to get better. without a program to teach me how to handle all the stuff that comes my way - i know i'd be using and probably dying - but one thing is i definitely not having the relationship with my kids that you see makes me this happy.
i'd be trading them in for one more of anything - that's what happens to people like me - i'm not unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment