Wednesday, March 3, 2010

so turn around and i'll pick up the slack

so.
i will just say that while i won't tell sharon - or really anybody in the 540 - i made out with someone on monday.
then last night something happened - and it WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN - while talking to said makeout-partner (!?!) he called zrg 'slow.'
i think that was the last straw (aside from his over-eager tongue) in the decision making process of whether to see my middle-aged stalker again.
i don't care if you only read this blog or you know me in the flesh - i'm a mamma bear when it comes to my kids and i'll fuck you up if you even look sideways at them.
so - needless to say - i made up an excuse to get off the phone with him and that's it.

edit number? DELETE!

kissing to me is better than anything else during sexytime - i don't know if it was because tm and bm were such good kisser (err - kissed like me) - but that tops my list of "musts" these days. i have this big bottom lip and i want it sucked on - something bm used to do was kiss my mouth like he was eating my pussy and good god - that was good stuff. my pussy would be jealous of what his mouth was doing to mine and clothes would fly.
darting tongues is i guess how that generation kisses.
gross.

i'm fixin to go to rva in a bit. when i was at the house the other day brae was doing his 'awesome dance' - i promised him a cd of rock.... so i got a cd together of nsync, bon jovi, depeche mode, matt & kim, metro station, twisted sister, ratt - among others... if no one else likes it i bet jdg will.



No comments:

Post a Comment