Thursday, March 25, 2010

if i fall if i die i know i lived and missed some bullets

zzzzzzzzz.
i'm so sleepy.
the last couple of days nearly killed me.
so - looking to the next week or so will definitely kill me more.
the hiking trip for the 30th - nixed. i gotta work. and i'm not gonna complain - it's only right that i work when i can and shit - and hiking can happen whenever.
speaking of working - i'm gonna work at work on friday (second shift) and then i'm going to dogsit at the chicks house where i used to (overnight) and then make my way back home to shower and go to rva.
so yeah - the fun just does not stop!

rva was actually really fun yesterday. we had a blast. the boys were so good and i got some quality time with all four really - especially zrg. i don't want to put zrg's business on front street really - but the reality is he will need some more quality time and that's okay too. me and that kid played 'the game of LIFE' and he wound up with three babies (darth vader, george and stringcheese sally) - i had none. i was happy about this and when he wasn't looking i ditched my husband for a female companion (NSA!).

anyway - i got about three minutes into remember me with edward cullen and i don't know. i mean i'm not soooooo team jacob that i wouldn't let edward cullen rip my pussy apart. but he's just losing mass appeal.
but i did watch half of horrorfest4 and i dunno - it might be me but b-horrorflicks sometimes are too much even for me to handle.
watching the other four may be five hours waster (get it? cause those movies are usually really only seventy minutes long!!!)

so - instead! it'll be GTL - oops - GLM - gym, laundry and a meeting. since i'm not a sunbather i'll substitute some recovery for tanning.

No comments:

Post a Comment