Sunday, March 14, 2010

i'm pretty sure that you got your own recipe

health care, huh?
this morning i was flipping through the stations looking for something to have on in the background while i did this and heard - 'THIS IS THE WEEK' and blah blah blah and i really don't know what is going on.
(note to self must look into that)
but only after i finish baking my "pi" today.

i do know this - yesterday after i had a really good visit with the kids - i changed and went to short pump to get my hair cut. i realized on the way home that my personal ad has changed (due to the shirt i was wearing):
dwf* - seeking catholic dude with or without kids - can recognize my super sexy cut up joy division shirt - circumcised or not (at least for a decent try at first) - can grow a garden - likes to watch movies that win awards - reads at least six books a year - (tbc).

so i have been sitting on this huge thing about whether or not to go to jl's bachelor party - at first when i told him i couldn't he asked exactly how far i was from the big cities here in virginia (dude wanted to come here).
after the initial flutter of flattery and whatnot i decided i have to the right thing here and tell him that after all this time it would be probably some awesome shit but honestly i don't wanna break her heart nor mine.
so - i sent my bachelor gift to his best man for that night.
it's not quite my sexytime but it will do.

in less mind guilt news i have been really getting on with this whole watching what i eat thing. now it's protein.
between greek yogurt, egg whites, oatmeal and skim milk - i get a solid 90 grams of protein a day.
i stay full longer and i feel like a million bucks.
well maybe not a million but at least ten.

picture pleasure:
love of my life
!!!
video gaming.
best part of my day.

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

the next fucking time i say somebody other than my kids is the love of my life - remind me.
please.

*that still sounds weird.



No comments:

Post a Comment