Friday, March 5, 2010

i will treat you well my sweet angel

alright.
here it is: yesterday i woke up and thought to myself that it's been too many weeks/months since i gave some of this pussy away and i called bm.
he was here just about six hours later - fucking my shit up - only the way he knows how.

i mean i know i was harsh on him at times - but he is the true love of my life. there's no doubt about it. i don't think i'll ever find a guy that knows me like that - asks about my kids with sincerity - manages to work my recovery into conversation even though he has none - and gets the point across we are getting married into that six hour window.
yah - i said it.
for as many times as i broke his heart - he's broke mine. but it's that polar pull that he's got on me - not just his "froggy-style."

oh yeah - richmond. richmond was pretty freakin' awesome wednesday - as i get more used to the information i got i'll be more comfortable talking about it but just know that those four boys are gonna need each other in their lives as much as i'll ever need them.
and how blessed i truly feel to be a part of their lives - and that god has allowed me to be their mom.
only recently did i get the full dose of reality on that.

the camera on saturday and wednesday was switched to economy (thanks brae) - so pictures were kinda crappy - but -
vin and i are getting awesomely close.
jitters is just my man.

in other news - i can't even think straight - kirby suggested that i probably have "complete abstinence" from dude the other day (no excuses kinda thing) and sharon agreed. so that will be the plan - other plans include: peebles for a present for a friend, west virginia tomorrow for sharon's birthday, work tomorrow night and rva on monday (brae bday and a haircut or two). oh and i think it's friday so sex&submisision will have a new scene - but - i got this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment