Monday, February 15, 2010

rock 'n' roll rhythm

it's my clean date.
yeah. it's also twenty-six years to the day my babci died - i feel like she's a posi-lookout for me.
yesterday marked the one year mark since i abused drugs/alcohol in my life. today we celebrate.
the people who i am closest with know that today is a big deal in my life - it's kinda like a birthday but better.
i didn't choose to become an addict or to ruin my life with drugs - but i did choose recovery and to participate in the journey that is making every single day more awesome.

the kicker of it all i'm sick - i pooped at least thirty times last night - and i just don't go at night. so i had to stay up so my body wouldn't think it was night time and well.. i'm just exhausted.
i was reading in some na literature that often we get obsessed over things after we put down the drugs - but my ocd was always there. it's just getting worse. when i told tm about it he said he was sorry - like it was a death sentence.
i didn't think about it like until just then. and now i can't help but wonder if it isn't a death sentence - like forever trapped by the numbers and the rituals.

jlp tweets or blogs about movies she watches and i gather that information and later watch said movies. today i'm watching jennifer's body but first i gotta wash up and shovel... oh yeah... i didn't mention it's cocksucking snowing - again.

i want these sneakers and my paypal account is too.tara@gmail.com.
i'm tired of beating around the bush.



No comments:

Post a Comment