Thursday, February 11, 2010

even more in love with me you'd fall

i could probably blog for a million years about that kid.

you don't know love until you watch someone become someone you want to know for the rest of your life.
and the kicker is - if i keep doing the right thing - i will.

when i called him this morning - he was in bed. how i miss that - i do. he told me that i was a 'state-of-the-art mom' and that he was lucky too to have me in his life. i couldn't hold it back - it was a bit too much and i cried.
he told me to 'put on my big girl pants' and he'd see me that evening.
um. yes sir.

so i got ready and shit and i went to start a ditl and don't you know - my hp was looking out - i forgot the memory card at home. i doubled back a bit - but still had plenty-o-time to stop at plato's closet and urban for a few necessities! :)

we chuckied it out and then we went to cici's - he didn't quite grasp the concept of a buffet at first - we're talking zrg and food.
he quickly figured that shit out.

he wanted to snuggle.
a lot.
fucking love him.


this right here is why i am alive.


No comments:

Post a Comment